Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Years Resolutions. Fad. Foe. PLAN!

I know its been awhile & I don't necessarily believe in new years resolutions, but I want to pick back up on this blog. 2015 was a busy year! I've got so much ground to cover. Now, I will say that while I don't beleive in January 1st beggings I do believe in setting dates & goals. Weirdly enough I am one of those people who are like ok....on a Monday I'm gonna start. I've always been that way & I think its weird, but it's what I do. BUUUUTTTTT today I'm breaking that habit. ITS TUESDAY!! So for all of my people starting resolutions....it's not too late & if you've already given up, try again. Plan now, this week, over the weekend & start next Monday OR TUESDAY!!! Planning is the key no matter what it is you are trying to accomplish. I'd say that should be the first step. 2nd, set a realistic goal. Why would I suggest you plan before setting a goal. Well its easy from past failures. Think about it you have a goal then you try to plan for that goal or not & you fail. Maybe the problem wasn't you failed, but that you failed at planning for success. You try to fit your plans to your goal. So you write them out with the intent for success on a goal that may not be realistic for you. Instead, plan out what what works in your life, your schedule & YOUR realistic goal. Last thing is tell someone that goal.  I'm not a fan of having someone monitor my progress, but i believe a little responsibility is encouraging. Happy planning!

My goal is to do 2 blogs a month. Hold me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment